- This guide has been writing by a midwife to support you and provide you with the best tips to prepare yourself for a positive and informed birth experience.
- This is 75 pages guide very easy to print if you wish.
- The guide will help you to do a positive birth preparation during your pregnancy with of 20 steps.
- The guide will also provide you with useful information from the recognition of labour signs to hypnobirthing techniques such a breathing techniques and visualisation.
- The guide delights the most significant part of labour, different stages, and how to cope during each stage.
- The guide has 10 printable positive statement to bring to the birth place or place them around your house to fill you with positivity and look forward to guide birth.
- It will also provide you with tools to create a birth preferences document for a vaginal and a c-section birth.
- The guide is very easy to read, has been designed to be enjoyable with some drawings, full of positivity and knowledge.
Birth Preparation Guide
This guide will provide you with useful tools to achieve a positive and informed birth experience and great information about important postpartum topics about you and your baby.