- Breastfeeding benefits
- Anatomy and physiology of the breast.
- Positions/Latch on
- Breastfeeding step by step from birth. (What to expect, common challenges that might appear)
- Breastmilk composition over time
- Breastfeeding technique and different techniques to feed breastmilk to your baby.
- Understanding your baby (how to know if your baby is having enough, how to interpret baby’s weight)
- Taking care of you (nipple care, breastfeeding nutrition, milk supply, challenges of breastfeeding (flat and inverted nipples, mastitis, thrush, milk supply…, antenatal expression)
This guide will provide you with incredible information to feel confidence in your breastfeeding journey.
It has been writing by a midwife with lot of years of experience supporting women around the world to breastfeed.